Thursday, June 2, 2011

Contents of My Older Sister's Bag

I was looking for my favorite lipgloss hours ago and since I couldn't find it, I went to my older sister's room and decided to check on her bag thinking that she might have it inside. I held the bag upside down for the contents to drop on the bed, surprised of the contents i smiled not because i found my lipgloss but because i have found something better. I found her secret for having fairer, whiter, more vibrant, and healthy glowing skin. Her bag contains SkinWhite Face Cream Powder, SkinWhite Power Whitening Face Cream, SkinWhite Power Whitening Lotion, and SkinWhite Power Whitening Face Solution along with her Mac make ups and perfume. 






I thought my sister is too "sosyal" to use products made in the Philippines but lo and behold, she patronizes SkinWhite


My sister is originally morena. She got it from our Filipino mother whereas I got my flawless white skin from our father who's Chinese. We used to tease her as the adopted one because of her skintone. Poor sister... Perhaps the pressure of wanting a whiter and fairer skin made her seek for this but i guess the contents in her bag worked wonders on her. 


I've nothing against being morena. I actually want to switch skin tones with my sister. It's just my preference.


Anyway, I decided to ask my sister about the contents in the bag how long she has been using SkinWhite, she answered "i've been using it for 6 weeks now", i was really surprised of that answer. Within 6  weeks and with the help of skinwhite products she got KUTIS-ARTISTA skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment