Thursday, June 2, 2011

What to Bring at School

It's school days once again, the kids and teens will have a long day studying again.  As a cousin, one thing I should always consider is their health. Whenever lunch break or after school, I'd always bring Hygienix Ethyl Alcohol, Hygienix Anti-bacterial Hand gel, Hygienix Anti-bacterial Hand Spray. Health is always my priority. Whenever my son goes playing football, he would go to dirt, splash in water, and get sweaty. For protection, after his every training I use Hygienix Ethyl Alcohol because Ethyl Alcohol effectively kills germs and disinfects while soothing the skin. It has a non-drying formula and mild fragrance.

Hygienix Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray

Hygienix Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel


Hygienix Ethyl Alcohol


My cousin always carry in his bag Hygienix Anti-bacterial Hand gel, before eating he uses it to effectively sanitizes his hands while keeping it nourished and refreshed. It also has a preferred scent and feel on skin. For daily use, I would use Hygienix Anti-bacterial Hand Spray because the hand spray is packed with moisturizers to keep my hands soft and smooth.

If you want your love ones to be clean, safe, and healthy, Hygienix is for you because Health is a priority.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyanna!

    Thank you for your great reviews about our products. Please send your complete name and contact details to splashcare@splashcorp.com. Follow this format:

    Subject: Splash - Hygienix
    Complete Name:
    Address:
    Contact Number:

    Thank you for your patronage! :)

    ReplyDelete