Thursday, June 2, 2011

What Girls Need during Rainy Season

During this mid-year where rainy days is a common weather, one thing that always be present in my bag is Alcohol and Lotion, Hygienix Ethyl Alcohol and SkinWhite Whitening Lotion. Whenever I go to a party or just walking by the street, it's unavoidable not to get my feet wet. Rainy water is never clean, to keep my feet and body healthy, I'd always use Hygienix Ethyl Alcohol. It effectively kills germs and disinfects while soothing the skin. It has a non-drying formula and mild fragrance.

Hygienix Ethyl Alcohol


To keep my skin smooth and moisturized in this changing weather from a hot day into a sudden rains, I use SkinWhite Whitening Lotion. Skinwhite has SPF which protects my skin from sun-damage caused by prolonged sun exposure, Ultra Hydrating-enriched with moisturizers that locks in skin's moisture, keeping it hydrated all day. Also, it promotes fairer, whiter, more vibrant, healthy glowing skin in as early as 2 weeks.

SkinWhite Whitening Lotion


With these two products, I can go anywhere even if ony rainy days. I never have to worry because SkinWhite Whitening Lotion and Hygienix Ethyl Alcohol revitalize my body, keeping my skin health and my health safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment