Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maxi-Peel Concealing Cream Whitening Review by A Working Mom

Please disregard the grammatical error but here is one honest-to-goodness review from a working mom named Reigne.


I am a working mom. I am very particular with my physical looks because i always encounter people. I never get to have a fair skin specially on my face. I was been using a lot of creams to lighten my skin but nothing gives me the kind of radiancy with this Maxi Peel Concealer Cream did to me. 






When I used it, i noticed that my face became so smooth. It really hides the dark spots and some blemishes on my face. Its like I am wearing make up everyday. It never oily because at the end of the day it still looks like its fresh as ever. You look so young and stress free when you are applying it. 


One week after i already see that my face whitens and becomes smooth because this product not just conceals that hides some dark spoted area in my face it also whitens and a sun block as well. So it really protects my face from sun damaged. Since then i am now using it everywhere i go. I woud definitely recommend this to my freinds, specially to those who dark spots area in thier faces and want to hide it. Wearing this everyday will improve your looks in a way that you will getting younger and your face looks so clean and perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! Just looking through reviews because I've tried the sachet version of this one and I want to see what others think after using it for some time before buying the full size. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, now I've decided to purchase one to try for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete