Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hand Care's Best: Hygienix Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray

My hands smell good and feel good nowadays. I used to always complain how gross my hands feel. Lately I have not said that at all because whenever I do go out, t I take my Hygienix Anti-Bacterial Hand Spray with me!



I love this hand sanitizing spray. It kills the nasty germs on my hands and helps keep them clean naturally when my hands feel sticky and dirty while I'm out doing things and need something to help get my hands clean. I personally think it works so much better than those hand sanitizing gels or lotions. Plus, it doesn’t dry the hell out of my hands and oh, the scent!

Fresh Defense - this wonderfully citrus-scented sanitizing hand spray comes in 20ml and 55ml bottles  which I know isn't a lot but it perfectly fits in my bags as it is light-weight to travel with. Unlike all the other hand sprays I've had, it doesn't leak! The cover is just tight enough! Plus, a 20ml cost about Php25.00 and the 55ml bottle costs Php29.50!

It is absolutely the best anti-bacterial solution the Philippines ever had! This hand sanitizing spray is made with organic ingredients which I find to be very refreshing and uplifting. Anyways, the way I personally like to use this hand sanitizing spray is when my hands feel nasty or I just came out of a restroom. I just take out my Hygienix hand spray and pray it all over my hands. The hand sanitizing spray is wet and it does absorb very quickly into my hands without burning or stinging sensations because it does not contain any unnatural ingredients in it at all. 

Believe it or not, I even use this best anti-bacterial and hand sanitizing spray for my hands to refresh the air in my car and I have to say it worked very well and now my car smells fresh. I definitely love this sanitizing product and will always have it on hand to use to keep my hands clean and the air in my car clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment