Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hygienix Lunchout Promo Got Me A Free Yoshinoya Coffee Jelly

So cool this essential anti-bacterial product called Hygienix! Not only that it is part of my emergency health kit or pouch, it got me a free coffee jelly at Yoshinoya!


Coffee Jelly is my favorite! It's a refreshing treat all the way from Japan served with frozen whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Although it is also delicious with ice cream, regular whipped cream or flavored coffee cream. Coffee Jelly is served solid in glasses, cubed in bowls or cups just like the one here at various Yoshinoya branches in the Greater Manila Area (GMA)!

Click to Zoom!
Went for lunch at Yoshinoya's Robinsons' Galleria branch last July 10 and I saw the promo. Good thing I have a coupon from my purchase of Hygienix Anti-bacterial Handspray which entitled me to avail a free coffee jelly. How you can avail of it too and where? Here's a copy of the promo:

Click to Zoom!

So grab Hygienix now! I went for IX at Yoshinoya and I will go for IX again and again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alyanna,

    Please email your name, address, and contact number to splashcare@splashcorp.com. :)

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete